Thursday, June 19, 2014

2014 Denver Comic Con - Chuck Rozanski, Mile High Comics

Chuck Rozanski from Mile High Comics

"I've been doing this 45 years, and I cannot wait to go to work in the morning". 

I talked to Chuck Rozanski at the 2014 Denver Comic Con.  He is the founder of Mile High Comics, which started in 1969, as one of the first of its kind. It is now the biggest comic book dealer & distributor in the United States. My addiction to comics starts with this guy. 

He tells his origin story, I share a bit of mine, and we discuss the future of comic book distribution - print or digital?


Like our Facebook page: Edward T Martin Show Featuring Hilary Kemp
Twitter: @EdwardTMartin

More Info on Chuck Rozanski and Mile High Comics:
Website: www.MileHighComics.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mile-High-Comics/23781510808
Twitter: @MileHighComics



Click Here to Play:

No comments:

Post a Comment